Indulge in the divine fusion of flavors with Peach Cobbler Pound Cake, a tantalizing creation that combines the richness of pound cake with the sweet, succulent essence of peaches. This recipe strikes the perfect balance between sweetness and moisture, making it an irresistible treat for any occasion. Let’s dive into the details of crafting this delectable dessert.
Ingredients: Gather the following ingredients to embark on your Peach Cobbler Pound Cake journey:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup diced peaches, fresh or canned (with juices drained off)
- 2 peaches, sliced (fresh or 8 oz canned sliced peaches with juices drained)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2-3 tbsp milk (adjust to desired thickness)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar for sprinkling on the cake
- Preparation: Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and generously grease a large bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Creaming the Base: In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, and cream cheese until well combined. Add eggs one at a time, incorporating each before adding the next. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Gradual Flour Addition: Gradually add the flour, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing on low speed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure a fully mixed batter. Incorporate salt into the mixture.
- Peach Integration: Gently fold the diced peaches into the cake batter, ensuring even distribution. Set aside the batter.
- Topping Preparation: In a small bowl, melt butter and mix it with brown sugar. Arrange sliced peaches at the bottom of the bundt pan and cover them with the brown sugar and melted butter mixture.
- Assembling and Baking: Pour the cake batter over the peach topping, making it as even as possible. Tap the bundt pan on the work surface to eliminate air bubbles. Bake at 300 degrees F for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake’s middle comes out clean.
- Cooling and Glazing: Allow the cake to cool on a wire rack for 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the glaze by whisking together confectioner’s sugar, vanilla extract, and milk. Gradually add milk until the glaze reaches your preferred consistency.
- Final Touch: Once the cake has cooled completely, invert it onto your favorite cake pan and drizzle the glaze on top.
Conclusion: In just over an hour, you’ve created a masterpiece that marries the timeless appeal of pound cake with the lusciousness of fresh peaches. The Peach Cobbler Pound Cake is a testament to the artistry of baking, delivering a symphony of flavors that will undoubtedly leave a lasting impression on your taste buds. Enjoy this delightful treat with family and friends, and savor the magic of Peach Cobbler in every bite.